Google

Monday, March 2, 2015

Ya Ya's Euro Bistro

This is an excellent restaurant with great food.  I had to get that out of the way because I am pissed off.  I live right near this place and I haven't gone because my idiot friends and family have said it's pricey for what you get.  I didn't find this to be true at all.


The prices are comparable to any other place that is a slightly more upscale.  There is a wide range of things to order for every budget.  No dollar menu but they had lasagna for around fifteen dollars.  My meal was on the expensive side I got the bistro duet which is your choice of two entrees for $33.  One option was the seafood paella which was so damn good I can't remember what I ordered to go with it.  The seafood paella by itself is about 26 bucks.  

While we were there the chef made some sample tasters for patrons to try.  They also provided baba ganush with bread.  I know it doesn't sound great but oh my goodness did they get this right.  Almost made the flatbread we go as an appetizer pointless.  

This is a great restaurant, they have great service and have no worries the food is great too.

No comments: