Google

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Walking Dead: Terminus Season Finale

Well they've been worried about being eaten by zombies but now I think they gotta watch becoming some people chow.  At lead Rick didn't make it to eating one of those plates they were offering.

So what support from the episode do I have from the episode for my assumption.  Well they have been directed into a cattle car to start.  Next when they were being shot at they ran by a pile of skeletal remains.  That might not be such a big deal if there was livestock in anyone of those scenes.

I will tell you they left so much open I am going to burst at the seems before October.  I am not sure I am going to be able to take it.  Walking Dead is the one show I watch religiously and the church has been closed for six months.  It's wrong, I tell ya.

No comments: